As a Prosperity and Money Coach, I am on a journey to identify the beliefs we each have about money. These beliefs are usually limiting and negative in nature. These limiting beliefs hold us back from attracting a loving relationship with money and even the life we truly desire. These beliefs also dictate how we treat ourselves and how we engage with the world around us.
Here are some common limiting beliefs:
- People with a lot of money are greedy or rich.
- Money is the root of all evil.
- You have to work hard to make money.
- There is not enough money in the world.
- I cannot be spiritual and earn money.
- More is better.
Do you hold any of those beliefs? Or did you at one time?