Approximately three times per year, the planet Mercury goes retrograde. This is where it appears that the planet moves in a backwards motion although it is still moving forward.
Mercury officially went retrograde for the first time in 2018 on March 22. It turns direct on April 15. What does this mean and how does it affect you?
Here are some tips to help you stay flowing WITH this energy:
- Mercury is the planet of all things communication, technology, and transportation. Now is a great time for routine maintenance on electronics, vehicles, and systems.
- Take the time to slow down. Be very detailed and clear in your communications. If you notice any breakdowns or conflicts between others, remember it is just energy. It is NOT personal.
- Focus on following up on old tasks and completing old or existing projects. Now is a great time to complete the looming to do lists that you haven't felt like working on.
- Make time to bring everything up to date - home, business, finances, relationships... everything.
- Spend time planning ahead. You can test what you've been working on in business, but wait to launch brand new ideas until the end of April or even the beginning of May.
- Tinker with patterns that have changed and make adjustments as necessary. You want to let go of all that hinders you.
- Spring cleaning? Absolutely. Clear space wherever you can. Take it to a whole new level though and get rid of old clutter - physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Take the time to reflect inwardly on what is no longer serving you. Let go of all that is holding you back so beginning April 15, you can plant powerful new seeds that DO serve you.
- Remember that Mercury is here to guide you, not harm you.
- Be prepared for possible initiations and upheavals, but be willing to work with them instead of against them. It will make for a smoother flow.
Slowing down, getting clear, letting go, and being more careful will serve you well.
This is a powerful time to complete all the old so you can make way for the new.
It's the perfect Spring energy!
You're invited to share below what you are working on during this retrograde and what is working for you.